Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Day 10: free day

Today was a pretty relaxing day. Dana left at 530 for Scotland. So I had the day to choose what I wanted to do. Danny and I decided to go to Westfield mall, it was probably the biggest mall I have been to. We walked around it for prolly about 3 hours and even had Burger King lol. I miss the fatty American food lol. Burger king even tasted like the ones in America. We then went to covent garden mall which was kind of like an outlet mall and street vendors. I wish I would have snagged a picture, but there were these "street preformers" who sat in mid air and appeared to be flying. It brought a whole new meaning to illusion cause these guys were like three to four feet of the ground. We also went and found platform 9 3/4 so we can take the girls there Friday. There was a really long line so I did not get my chance to push the cart..... I'm exhausted from walking so I think heading to bed. Tomorrow we do the London legal walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment